Boards and Committees Register
NSW Biofuels Expert Panel
The Biofuels Expert Panel (Expert Panel) is responsible for advising the Minister (or their delegate) on proposed exemptions from, or suspension of, the operation of the biofuel minimum requirements and variation or revocation of such exemptions and other matters relating to the operations of the Biofuels Act 2007. The Expert Panel meets half-yearly.
Vacant Positions: 4
More information on the Expert Panel is available at: legislation.nsw.gov.au/view/whole/html/inforce/current/act-2007-023#sec.24
Requirements for appointed Expert Panel members:
Members will be appointed by the Minister and will, in the opinion of the Minister, have recent experience or expertise in the petroleum or biofuels industry.
Members must be able to demonstrate capabilities/knowledge to assist the Expert Panel in its functions, including:
• substantial experience and significant standing in the petroleum or biofuels industry;
• ability to constructively contribute to the design of public policy and government programs; and/or
• experience in key decision making for relevant organisations.
Expert Panel members will be remunerated in accordance with the Classification and Remuneration Framework for NSW Government Boards and Committees.
How To Apply
1. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability to email@example.com with the subject heading: “Biofuels Expert Panel membership”.
2. You will then receive via email, an application form, conflict of interest and pecuniary interest declaration forms. You will need to complete and submit these to firstname.lastname@example.org for your application to be considered.