Tallong Public Hall and Recreation Land Manager

Closing date: 27th February, 2023
Region: Illawarra-Shoalhaven, South East & Tablelands
Agency: Department of Planning and Environment (Crown Lands)
Cluster: Planning and Environment



Ever wondered who is responsible for keeping Crown reserves operating?

Countless facilities like showgrounds, local halls and parks are run by Statutory Land Manager Boards, made up of people just like you. People who understand the need and have a desire to manage public land and assets for the benefit of the entire community.

Your role as a Board Member is voluntary, but the rewards of giving something back to the community are priceless.

We are looking for a good mix of people with a variety of skills, however, sound business and financial management skills and objective decision-making expertise would be a distinct advantage.

Don’t let this opportunity to do something for yourself and your community pass you by – contact us today.

The Tallong Public Hall And Recreation Land Manager manages the Reserve No. 88933 at Tallong notified on 15-Jun-1973 for Public Recreation, Public Hall. The term of appointment will be for a period not exceeding 5 years.







How To Apply


Application for membership can be made via https://portal.crownland.nsw.gov.au

All applications are required to be lodged by 27-Feb-2023.

For further information contact Mandy Franklin on 02 4824 3704 or go to https://reservemanager.crownland.nsw.gov.au



Enquiries To

Mandy Franklin on (02) 4824 3704 or at reserves@crownland.nsw.gov.au

Areas of Interest: Lands and Water

Published 19th January